Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Savior Lowtop Shoes - Scripts Footwear


Savior Lowtop Shoes
Head back to school in style with Scripts Footware. Pedorthist designed shoes! Designed to showcase the many names of Jesus! Shoes with a high comfort level and positive message to all. Comes in a variety of sizes for men and women. I know when I was in highschool I wore Christian wear all the time, we must share the Good News with the ones we are around everyday. I wear my Scripts everyday at work and I get alot of compliments too! They are stylish, very comfortable, and they give a positive message to everyone that sees them. People will know you by the fruits you bear. In this world people need to know who Jesus really is in our lives. Live it, Wear it, and Share it! "The Message" Checkout the other cool sytlish Scripts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment